Job Description’s overview:
This position is for self-motivated and result-oriented Sales specialist handling PST’s voice products and promoting it as reliable SMS termination provider in the assigned region. Having a deep understanding of the regional mentality and the way of making business. Reaching Sales and Development targets through finding mutually beneficial solutions and building long-term business relationships with Key Partners.
The position will require from its holder to be an enthusiastic and committed person who is able to work independently and as a dedicated team player both.
- Customer’s portfolio growth within The Region;
- Managing assigned Key Accounts;
- Monitoring and analysis of regional market trends and rates;
- Positioning and competitiveness level monitoring for the company’s SMS services, suggestions for improvement;
- Contribution to KPI development for evaluation of the company’s performance in the region;
- Revenue Assurance according to Sales Plan;
- Meeting other targets set in Performance Management Program;
- Maintaining Partner’s records and data in the company’s CRM;
- Managing and coordinating the process of new partners’ interconnections;
- Providing sales-related support: day-to-day communication, price lists updates, and coordination of communication with departments;
- University degree in Business, Marketing, or Economics;
- 5+ years experience in SMS wholesale;
- Understanding of pricing models;
- Excellent selling, communications, and analytical skills;
- Positive communications experience with National and Mobile operators in the region;
- Fluent English both verbal and written is a MUST;
- Other languages are a plus.
- Professional and personal growth through involvement into challenging tasks solving;
- Competitive salary and advanced KPI based bonus schemes;
- Opportunity to take part in specialist conferences and to be up-to-date on recent trends;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Professional, friendly and supportive team!
Waiting for your CV in English